Chandra Manning. 6-12 Instructional Facilitator. Asheboro City Schools. NC. USA

Monday, May 20, 2013

Review Games

I love healthy competition. (Ask AHS math teacher, Mr. Reeder!)  If you would like to create a few review challenges for your students, I have a some sites with templates to help you out.

PowerPoint Games
http://teach.fcps.net/trt4/FETC03/fun2.htm

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire was always a hit in my class.  Click here to look at my old Middle Ages/Canterbury Tales version (you must download from the Dropbox link in order for it work properly).  I would randomly select students to answer questions.  As a class, they had the three traditional lifelines (phone a friend, poll the "class", and 50/50) to help them reach the $1,000,000.  The game could be over in one question if they were not careful.  Let me know if you need more suggestions for making it work for your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment